Outlast Q8 Log Oil is an EPA registered wood preservative specifically designed to control decay causing organisms (and mold, termites, powder post beetles) in log homes and on wood siding -- can also be used on decks. It provides unsurpassed water repellency and sheer trans-oxide color with one coat coverage. Outlast Q8 Log Oil is a totally non-film forming EXTERIOR treatment that will never crack or peel. The solution soaks into the wood to provide protection, not just on the surface, but also deep into the wood cell structure. Rot control Stops decay fungi and mold. Toxic to termites and powder post beetles. Superior water repellency. EPA registered Wood Preservative. Controls cracking and splitting. Meets all Federal, State and Local VOC restrictions.
- Rot control, stops decay fungi and mold
- Toxic to termites and powder post beetles
- Superior water repellency, EPA registered Wood Preservative
- Controls cracking and splitting
- Meets all Federal, State and Local VOC restrictions